The blue spirulina protein M18 is a natural blue pigment extracted from spirulina, which is rich in nutritional content.
Phycocyanin is produced by the combination of phycocyanin base and protein.
May be beneficial in:
- Boosting the immune system.
- Eliminating inflammation
- Increasing energy
- High antioxidant capacity. The phycocyanin spirulina powder can also be used as a health food raw material.
Blue spirulina powder M18 has poor heat, light, and acid stability, while it is stable under weak acid and neutral conditions (PH4.5-8). However, precipitation will occur under acid conditions, and strong alkali can make phycocyanin discolored. It has poor stability to metal ions and poor chromaticity.
When added to other solvents, it dissolves quickly in cold and warm water, precipitation occurs if used in 100% alcohol, but it can be dissolved in solutions with less than 20% alcohol.
|Product name||Blue spirulina M18 for food|
|Raw material||Spirulina platensis|
|Characteristics||Blue powder with red fluorescence|
|Ingredient||30% maltodextrin, 5% sodium citrate|
|Colour value||≥180 (E10%618nm in distilled water)|
|Solubility||Dissolves quickly in cold and warm water while precipitation occurs in 100% alcohol.|
|Stability||It has poor stability to heat, light, and acid, and its color shade is stable between pH4.5-8.0.|
|Manufacturer||Zhejiang Binmei Biotechnology Co., Ltd|
1. Natural food colorant: Food and beverage (gum, candy, ice cream, blue smoothies, frozen desserts, puddings, solid beverages, baking, noodles, etc).
2. Cosmetic field: It has functions like anti-allergy, antioxidant, moisturizing, antiphlogistic, etc.
3. Medical and health care: dietary supplements, pharmaceuticals.
Why Choose BINMEI
1. Advanced Technology: Binmei is the first enterprise to extract phycocyanin in China, and it is also the largest enterprise at present. Binmei is one of the few technology companies that can produce blue spirulina (phycocyanin) on a large scale in the world.
2. Extensive experience: Binmei has 10 years of experience in process improvement and extraction. We can produce the highest purity phycocyanin, high-quality natural blue spirulina, and phycocyanin powder in the world.
3. Strict QC: Binmei has established a quality management system that can be traced quickly from raw material breeding to terminal consumers.
4. A strong R&D team: Over 10 scientists and 9 patented technologies! The patent number of blue spirulina extract is ZL 2014 1 0409170.5.
- FDA Food Facility Registration
- Halal Certificate, Kosher Certificate
- Our production facility is certified by FSSC22000
- EU&NOP Organic(ECOCERT)
- Free sample! MOQ 1kg.
- We can make special specifications according to your requirements if your order is large.
- Delivery Time: Around 3 – 5 workdays after receipt of your payment.
- Storage: Stored in a dry and cool place, keep away from strong light and heat.
- Shelf Life: Two years when properly stored.
- The color value, ingredient and content of phycocyanin varied with the type of phycocyanin. The larger the number, the higher the color value, the higher the content of phycocyanin, and the fewer other ingredients.
- The difference between E18 and M18: E18 ingredients: 30% trehalose; M18 ingredients: 30% maltodextrin, NO SUGAR!
- E18 is the most widely used specification in the world, with high-cost performance and excellent solubility, which is our most recommended specification.
- Application: E10 and E18 are suitable for added to food, and e25 can be used for medical and nutritional care.
- E10, E18, M18, E25 and E30 are in the form of powder. No water can prevent oxidation and degrade blue protein. Therefore, phycocyanin can be preserved for several years.
- Spirulina liquid extract is a kind of blue honey-like liquid, which dissolves quickly, avoids dust flying and is more convenient to use.
Q1: What nutrients does blue spirulina M18 have?
A: The blue spirulina M18 has rich protein, vitamin, mineral, and other nutritional content. Moreover, it is safe and clean, which can be taken as a natural blue food coloring in food or other industries.
Q2: What are the differences between M18 and other blue spirulina at Binmei?
A: First, the blue spirulina powder M18 can be preserved well for years if people store it at the right place and right way without water. The blue color would not be faded during this period. Second, we attach labels such as M18 to distinguish the purity level of the blue spirulina products. The higher the number, the more phycocyanin concentrate and the purer the phycocyanin powder. Third, the blue spirulina M18 contains 30% maltodextrin and 5% sodium citrate. And other specifications of blue spirulina have different ingredients as well.
Q3: What industries can the blue spirulina M18 be applied to?
A: It can be used in food, cosmetics, and medical industries as a natural blue food coloring.
Q4: Can I get a sample?
A: Yes. Free sample available.
Q5: What’s your MOQ?
Q6: Is there a discount?
A: Yes, for larger quantities, we always support with better price.
Q7: How to start orders or make payments?
A: Please send your request to our e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Our sales will contact you ASAP.
Q8: How about packing?
A: Usually, we use aluminium foil bags as the inner packaging and cartons as the outer packaging.
Q9: What’s your delivery time?
A: We will ship within 3 working days after payment (except Chinese holidays). For most countries and regions of the world, the goods usually arrive in about seven working days.
Q10: How to confirm Product Quality before placing orders?
A: You can get free samples for some products, you only need to pay the shipping cost or arrange a courier to us and take the samples.
Q11: How do you treat a quality complaint?
A: First of all, our QC department will do a strict examination of our export products by HPLC, UV, GC, TLC and so on in order to reduce the quality problem to near zero. If there is a quality problem caused by us, we will send you free goods for replacement or refund your loss.