Blue Spirulina (Spirulina Extract, Phycocyanin) is a natural blue pigment allowed by the US FDA. Blue Spirulina (Spirulina Extract, Phycocyanin) is easily soluble in water and can be widely used in coloring foods such as ice cream, baking, smoothies, and fudges. It also brings beautiful natural colors to foods. Bring rich nutrition to food. It is itself a nutrient-rich protein and can confer additional nutritional functions on food: such as anti-inflammatory and antioxidant.
|Product Name||Blue spirulina (spirulina extract, phycocyanin)|
|Colour Value||≥100 (E10% 618 nm in distilled water)|
|Ingredients||45% trehalose, 5% sodium citrate|
|Characteristic||Blue powder, with red fluorescence|
|Solubility||Soluble in water, insoluble in alcohol and lipid|
|Nutritional Content||Rich in protein and a variety of essential amino acids, powerful antioxidants|
|Manufacturer||Zhejiang Binmei Biotechnology Co., Ltd.|
Blue spirulina(spirulina extract, phycocyanin) is a kind of protein binding pigment, with the same properties as protein. It possesses low chromaticity and has poor stability to heat, light, acid, and ions, while it is stable under weak acid and neutral conditions (PH4. 5-8). However, precipitation will occur under acid conditions, and strong alkali can make phycocyanin discolored.
Why choose BINMEI
1. High Technology: BINMEI is the first enterprise to extract phycocyanin in China, and it is also the largest enterprise at present. BINMEI is one of the few technology companies that can produce blue spirulina (spirulina extract, phycocyanin) on a large scale in the world.
2. Rich experience: BINMEI has 10 years of experience in process improvement and extraction. We can produce the highest purity phycocyanin in the world.
3. Strict QC: BINMEI has established a quality management system that can be traced quickly from raw material breeding to terminal consumers.
4. A strong R&D team of over 10 scientists and 9 patented technologies! The patent number of blue spirulina extract is ZL 2014 1 0409170.5.
5. At competitive prices, you can buy cheap blue spirulina at BINMEI.
- Analytical lab support
- Applications expertise
- Technical customer support
- Customized solutions
- Rapid response customer service
- Website documentation available
- Regulatory support
- FDA Food Facility Registration
- Halal Certificate, Kosher Certificate
- Our production facility is certified by FSSC22000
- Free sample! MOQ 1kg.
- We can make special specifications according to your requirements if your order is large.
- Delivery Time: Around 3 – 5 workdays after receipt of your payment.
- Storage: Stored in a dry and cool place, keep away from strong light and heat.
- Shelf Life: Two years when properly stored.
What’s the difference between E10, E18, M18, E25, E30 and Spirulina Liquid Extract?
- The color value, ingredient and content of phycocyanin varied with the type of phycocyanin. The larger the number, the higher the color value, the higher the content of phycocyanin, and the fewer other ingredients.
- The difference between E18 and M18: E18 ingredients: 30% trehalose; M18 ingredients: 30% maltodextrin, NO SUGAR!
- E18 is the most widely used specification in the world, with high-cost performance and excellent solubility, which is our most recommended specification.
- Application: E10 and E18 are suitable for food and beverage, and e25 can be used for medical and nutritional care.
- E10, E18, M18, E25 and E30 are in the form of powder. No water can prevent oxidation and degrade blue protein. Therefore, phycocyanin can be preserved for several years.
- Spirulina liquid extract is a kind of blue honey-like liquid, which dissolves quickly, avoids dust flying and is more convenient to use.
Q1: Can I get a sample?
A: Yes. Free sample available.
Q2: What’s your MOQ?
Q3: Is there a discount?
A: Yes, for larger quantities, we always support with better price.
Q4: How to start orders or make payments?
A: Please send your request to our e-mail: email@example.com. Our sales will contact you ASAP.
Q5. How about packing?
A: Usually, we use aluminium foil bags as the inner packaging and cartons as the outer packaging.
Q6: What’s your delivery time?
A: We will ship within 3 working days after payment (except Chinese holidays). For most countries and regions of the world, the goods usually arrive in about seven working days.
Q7: How to confirm Product Quality before placing orders?
A: You can get free samples for some products, you only need to pay the shipping cost or arrange a courier to us and take the samples.
Q8: How do you treat a quality complaint?
A: First of all, our QC department will do a strict examination of our export products by HPLC, UV, GC, TLC and so on in order to reduce the quality problem to near zero. If there is a quality problem caused by us, we will send you free goods for replacement or refund your loss.