Blue Spirulina (Phycocyanin) is the only natural blue pigment allowed by the US FDA. Blue Spirulina is easily soluble in water and can be widely used in coloring foods such as ice cream, baking, smoothies, and fudges. It also brings beautiful natural colors to foods. Bring rich nutrition to food. It is itself a nutrient-rich protein and can confer additional nutritional functions on food: such as anti-inflammatory and antioxidant.
|Product Name||Blue spirulina (phycocyanin) E10|
|Character||Blue powder, with red fluorescence|
|Ingredients||45% Trehalose, 5% Sodium citrate|
|Color Value||≥100 (E10%618 nm in distilled water)|
|Solubility||Soluble in water, insoluble in alcohol and lipid|
|Manufacturer||Zhejiang Binmei Biotechnology Co., Ltd|
Blue spirulina(phycocyanin) is a kind of protein binding pigment, the same properties as protein. It has poor stability to heat, light and acid, while it is stable under weak acid and neutral conditions (PH4. 5-8). However, it will occur precipitation phenomenon under acid conditions, and strong alkali can make phycocyanin discoloured t has poor stability to metal ions and poor chromaticity.
Why choose BINMEI
1.High Technology: Binmei is the first enterprise to extract phycocyanin in China, and it is also the largest enterprise at present. Binmei is one of the few technology companies that can produce blue spirulina (phycocyanin) on a large scale in the world.
2.Rich experience: Binmei has 10 years of experience in process improvement and extraction. We can produce the highest purity phycocyanin in the world.
3.Strict QC: Binmei has established a quality management system that can be traced quickly from raw material breeding to terminal consumers.
4.A strong R&D team of over 10 scientists! 9 patented technologies! The patent number of blue spirulina extract is ZL 2014 1 0409170.5.
5.At competitive prices, you can buy cheap blue spirulina at Binmei.
- FDA Food Facility Registration
- Halal Certificate, Kosher Certificate
- Our production facility is certified by FSSC22000
- Free sample! MOQ 1kg.
- We can make special specifications according to your requirements if your order is large.
- Delivery Time: Around 3 – 5 workdays after receipt of your payment.
- Storage: Stored in a dry and cool place, keep away from strong light and heat.
- Shelf Life: Two years when properly stored.
What’s the difference between E10, E18, M18, E25, and spirulina liquid extract?
- The color value, ingredient and content of phycocyanin varied with the type of phycocyanin. The larger the number, the higher the color value, the higher the content of phycocyanin, and the less other ingredients.
- For example: phycocyanin E18, color value ≥ 180, ingredients: 30% trehalose, 5% sodium citrate.
The difference between E18 and M18: E18 ingredients: 30% trehalose; M18 ingredients: 30% maltodextrin.
- E18 is the most widely used specification in the world, with high-cost performance and excellent solubility, which is our most recommended specification.
- E10 and E18 are suitable to be added to food, and e25 can be used for medical and nutritional care.
- E10, E18, M18, e25, E30 are in the form of powder. No water can prevent oxidation and degrade blue protein. Therefore, phycocyanin can be preserved for several years.
Spirulina liquid extract is a kind of blue honey-like liquid, which dissolves quickly, avoids dust flying and is more convenient to use.
Q1: Can I get a sample?
A: Of course. For most products, we can provide you with a free sample, while the shipping cost should undertake by your side.
Q2: What’s your MOQ?
A: Mostly our MOQ is 1kg, while sometimes we accept less quantity like 100g on the condition that a sample charge is 100% paid.
Q3: Is there a discount?
A: Yes, for larger quantity, we always support with better price.
Q4: What documents you provide?
A: Usually, we provide Commercial Invoice, Packing List, Bill of Lading, COA, Certificate of Origin. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
Q5: How to start orders or make payments?
A: You can send our your Purchase order(if your company has), or just send a simple confirmation by email or by Trade Manager, and we will send you Proforma Invoice with our bank details for your confirmation, then you can make payment accordingly.
Q6. How about packing?
A: Usually, we provide paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside. Net Weight: 25kgs/drum. . Of course, if you have special requirements on them, we will according to you.
Q7: What’s your delivery time?
A: We will make delivery within 3 to 5 days after payment confirmed (Chinese holiday are not included).
Q8: How to confirm Product Quality before placing orders?
A: You can get free samples for some products, you only need to pay the shipping cost or arrange a courier to us and take the samples. You can send us your product specifications and requests, we will manufacture the products according to your requests.
Q9. Where is loading port?
A: Usually Ningbo Port.
Q10: How long does it take to the goods arrived?
A: It is Depending on your location,
For small order, please expect 5-7 days by DHL, UPS, TNT, FEDEX, EMS.
For mass order, please allow 5-8 days by Air, 20-35 days by Sea.
Q11: How do you treat a quality complaint?
A: First of all, our QC department will do a strict examination of our export products by HPLC, UV, GC, TLC and so on in order to reduce the quality problem to near zero. If there is a quality problem caused by us, we will send you free goods for replacement or refund your loss.
Q12: How to contact us?
A: You can choose your interested products and send inquiry to us. You can dial our telephone directly, you will get a reply.