Natural blue spirulina powder (Spirulina Extract, Phycocyanin) is known to support a healthy inflammatory response and has many antioxidant effects. Studies have shown that phycocyanin can reduce oxidative stress and inhibit free radicals.
Benefits of Natural Blue Spirulina E25:
- The antioxidants in phycocyanin may have the ability to inhibit the key enzyme that is responsible for causing inflammation, pain, and discomfort.
- Help regulate and synthesize a variety of important enzymes needed by human metabolism.
- Play an important role in inhibiting the growth of cancer cells, promoting the regeneration of human cells, maintaining the ovary, and promoting the synthesis of elastin in the human body.
- At the same time, phycocyanin regulates the human immune system, enhances the function of the immune system, and improves the human body’s resistance to diseases.
Natural blue spirulina E25 can be applied to the food, cosmetics, and medical health industries.
BINMEI’s blue spirulina powder is extracted with high-end technology, and the nutrient substance has been preserved well through the production process. Therefore, you’re at the right place if you’re looking for high-quality and natural blue spirulina powder.
|Product Name||Blue spirulina (spirulina extract, phycocyanin)|
|Raw Material||Spirulina Platensis|
|Colour Value||≥250 (E10% 618 nm in distilled water)|
|Ingredients||5% sodium citrate|
|Characteristic||Blue powder, with red fluorescence|
|Solubility||Soluble in water, insoluble in alcohol and lipid|
|Nutritional Content||Rich in protein and a variety of essential amino acids, powerful antioxidants|
|Application||Food, medical and cosmetics industries|
|Manufacturer||Zhejiang Binmei Biotechnology Co., Ltd.|
Blue spirulina(spirulina extract, phycocyanin) is a kind of protein-binding pigment, with the same properties as protein. It has low chromaticity and poor stability to heat, light, acid, and metal ions, while it is stable under weak acid and neutral conditions (PH4. 5-8). However, precipitation phenomena will occur under acid conditions, and strong alkalis can make phycocyanin discolored.
1. As a food colorant, because only 5% sodium citrate is added, blue spirulina E25 is more in line with the current trend of “clean label”.
2. Blue Spirulina (spirulina extract, phycocyanin) E25 can be used in cosmetics, as it has functions like anti-allergy, antioxidant, moisturizing, antiphlogistic, etc.
3. Blue Spirulina (spirulina extract, phycocyanin) E25 can be used in medical and health care products, as it can improve human immunity, anti-cancer, protect the liver, etc.
Purity of phycocyanin
The quality and purity of phycocyanin in solution are obtained by measuring the absorption ration at approximately 618±5nm to absorption at approximately 280nm.
- 618±5nm: maximum absorption wavelength of phycocyanin.
- 280nm: maximum absorption wavelength of interfering compounds.
The higher the ratio, the purer the phycocyanin. We use labels such as E18, E25 to distinguish phycocyanin with different purity. The higher the number, the higher the concentration of phycocyanin.
Why choose BINMEI
1. High Technology: BINMEI is one of the few technology companies that can produce blue spirulina (phycocyanin) on a large scale in the world.
2. Strict QC: BINMEI has established a quality management system that can be traced quickly from raw material breeding to terminal consumers.
3. A strong R&D team of over 10 scientists! 10 years of experience in the active protein field! 9 patented technologies! The patent number of blue spirulina extract is ZL 2014 1 0409170.5.
4. We have developed close cooperation with Nankai University, Wuhan University, Jiangnan University, and the Chinese Academy of Sciences, and have been supplying high-quality phycocyanin for a long time.
5. We provide wholesale blue spirulina powder, and the phycocyanin price has a certain competitive advantage in the market.
- FDA Food Facility Registration
- Halal Certificate, Kosher Certificate
- Our production facility is certified by FSSC22000
- Free sample! MOQ 1kg.
- We can make special specifications according to your requirements if your order is large.
- Delivery Time: Around 3 – 5 workdays after receipt of your payment.
- Storage: Stored in a dry and cool place, keep away from strong light and heat.
- Shelf Life: Two years when properly stored.
What’s the difference between E10, E18, M18, E25, E30 and Spirulina Liquid Extract?
- The color value, ingredient and content of phycocyanin varied with the type of phycocyanin. The larger the number, the higher the color value, the higher the content of phycocyanin, and the fewer other ingredients.
- The difference between E18 and M18: E18 ingredients: 30% trehalose; M18 ingredients: 30% maltodextrin. NO SUGAR!
- E18 is the most widely used specification in the world, with high-cost performance and excellent solubility, which is our most recommended specification.
- Application: E10 and E18 are suitable for food and beverage, and E25 can be used for medical and nutritional care.
- E10, E18, M18, E25 and E30 are in the form of powder. No water can prevent oxidation and degrade blue protein. Therefore, phycocyanin can be preserved for several years.
- Spirulina liquid extract is a kind of blue honey-like liquid, which dissolves quickly, avoids dust flying and is more convenient to use.
Q1: Can I get a sample?
A: Yes. Free sample available.
Q2: What’s your MOQ?
Q3: Is there a discount?
A: Yes, for larger quantities, we always support with better price.
Q4: How to start orders or make payments?
A: Please send your request to our e-mail: email@example.com. Our sales will contact you ASAP.
Q5. How about packing?
A: Usually, we use aluminium foil bags as the inner packaging and cartons as the outer packaging.
Q6: What’s your delivery time?
A: We will ship within 3 working days after payment (except Chinese holidays). For most countries and regions of the world, the goods usually arrive in about seven working days.
Q7: How to confirm Product Quality before placing orders?
A: You can get free samples for some products, you only need to pay the shipping cost or arrange a courier to us and take the samples.
Q8: How do you treat a quality complaint?
A: First of all, our QC department will do a strict examination of our export products by HPLC, UV, GC, TLC and so on in order to reduce the quality problem to near zero. If there is a quality problem caused by us, we will send you free goods for replacement or refund your loss.