Blue Spirulina (Phycocyanin) is known to support a healthy inflammatory response and has many antioxidant effects. Studies have shown that phycocyanin can reduce oxidative stress and inhibit free radicals.
Blue Spirulina (Phycocyanin) may reduce negative effects from the body’s normal inflammatory response. The antioxidants in phycocyanin may have the ability to inhibit the key enzyme that is responsible for causing inflammation, pain, and discomfort.
Blue Spirulina (Phycocyanin) can help regulate and synthesize a variety of important enzymes needed by human metabolism. It plays an important role in inhibiting the growth of cancer cells, promoting the regeneration of human cells, maintaining the ovary, and promoting the synthesis of elastin in the human body. At the same time, phycocyanin regulates the human immune system, enhances the function of the immune system, and improves the human body’s resistance to diseases.
|Product Name||Blue Spirulina (phycocyanin) E25 for medical|
|Raw Material||Spirulina Platensis|
|Nutritional Content||Rich in protein, vitamins, minerals, carotenoids, and antioxidants|
|Characteristic||Blue powder, with red fluorescence|
|Ingredients||5% sodium citrate|
|Colour Value||≥250 (E10% 618 nm in distilled water)|
|Solubility||Soluble in water, insoluble in alcohol and lipid|
|Manufacturer||Zhejiang Binmei Biotechnology., Ltd.|
Blue spirulina(phycocyanin) is a kind of protein binding pigment, the same properties as protein. It has poor stability to heat, light and acid, while it is stable under weak acid and neutral conditions (PH4. 5-8). However, it will occur precipitation phenomenon under acid conditions, and strong alkali can make phycocyanin discoloured t has poor stability to metal ions and poor chromaticity.
1. Blue Spirulina (phycocyanin) E25 can be used in cosmetics, as it has functions like anti-allergy, antioxidant, moisturizing, antiphlogistic, etc.
2. Blue Spirulina (phycocyanin) E25 can be used in medical and health care products, as it can improve human immunity, anti-cancer, protect the liver, etc.
Purity of phycocyanin
The quality and purity of phycocyanin in solution are obtained by measuring the absorption ration at approximately 618±5nm to absorption at approximately 280nm.
618±5nm: maximum absorption wavelength of phycocyanin.
280nm: maximum absorption wavelength of interfering compounds.
The higher the ratio, the purer the phycocyanin. We use labels such as E18, E25 to distinguish phycocyanin with different purity. The higher the number, the higher the concentration of phycocyanin.
Why choose BINMEI
1. High Technology: Binmei is one of the few technology companies that can produce blue spirulina (phycocyanin) on a large scale in the world.
2. Strict QC: Binmei has established a quality management system that can be traced quickly from raw material breeding to terminal consumers.
3. A strong R&D team of over 10 scientists! 10 years of experience in the active protein field! 9 patented technologies! The patent number of blue spirulina extract is ZL 2014 1 0409170.5.
4. We have developed close cooperation with Nankai University, Wuhan University, Jiangnan University and Chinese Academy of Sciences, and have been supplying high-quality phycocyanin for a long time.
5：We provide wholesale blue spirulina powder, and the phycocyanin price has a certain competitive advantage in the market.
- FDA Food Facility Registration
- Halal Certificate, Kosher Certificate
- Our production facility is certified by FSSC22000
- Free sample! MOQ 1kg.
- We can make special specifications according to your requirements if your order is large.
- Delivery Time: Around 3 – 5 workdays after receipt of your payment.
- Storage: Stored in a dry and cool place, keep away from strong light and heat.
- Shelf Life: Two years when properly stored.
What’s the difference between E10, E18, M18, E25, and spirulina liquid extract?
- The color value, ingredient and content of phycocyanin varied with the type of phycocyanin. The larger the number, the higher the color value, the higher the content of phycocyanin, and the less other ingredients.
- For example: phycocyanin E18, color value ≥ 180, ingredients: 30% trehalose, 5% sodium citrate.
The difference between E18 and M18: E18 ingredients: 30% trehalose; M18 ingredients: 30% maltodextrin.
- E18 is the most widely used specification in the world, with high-cost performance and excellent solubility, which is our most recommended specification.
- E10 and E18 are suitable to be added to food, and e25 can be used for medical and nutritional care.
- E10, E18, M18, e25, E30 are in the form of powder. No water can prevent oxidation and degrade blue protein. Therefore, phycocyanin can be preserved for several years.
Spirulina liquid extract is a kind of blue honey-like liquid, which dissolves quickly, avoids dust flying and is more convenient to use.
Q1: Can I get a sample?
A: Of course. For most products, we can provide you with a free sample, while the shipping cost should undertake by your side.
Q2: What’s your MOQ?
A: Mostly our MOQ is 1kg, while sometimes we accept less quantity like 100g on the condition that a sample charge is 100% paid.
Q3: Is there a discount?
A: Yes, for larger quantity, we always support with better price.
Q4: What documents you provide?
A: Usually, we provide Commercial Invoice, Packing List, Bill of Lading, COA, Certificate of Origin. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
Q5: How to start orders or make payments?
A: You can send our your Purchase order(if your company has), or just send a simple confirmation by email or by Trade Manager, and we will send you Proforma Invoice with our bank details for your confirmation, then you can make payment accordingly.
Q6. How about packing?
A: Usually we provide paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside. Net Weight: 25kgs/drum. . Of course, if you have special requirements on them, we will according to you.
Q7: What’s your delivery time?
A: We will make delivery within 3 to 5 days after payment confirmed (Chinese holiday are not included).
Q8: How to confirm Product Quality before placing orders?
A: You can get free samples for some products, you only need to pay the shipping cost or arrange a courier to us and take the samples. You can send us your product specifications and requests, we will manufacture the products according to your requests.
Q9. Where is loading port?
A: Usually Ningbo Port.
Q10: How long does it take to the goods arrived?
A: It is Depending on your location,
For small order, please expect 5-7 days by DHL, UPS, TNT, FEDEX, EMS.
For mass order, please allow 5-8 days by Air, 20-35 days by Sea.
Q11: How do you treat a quality complaint?
A: First of all, our QC department will do a strict examination of our export products by HPLC, UV, GC, TLC and so on in order to reduce the quality problem to near zero. If there is a quality problem caused by us, we will send you free goods for replacement or refund your loss.
Q12: How to contact us?
A: You can choose your interested products and send inquiry to us. You can dial our telephone directly, you will get a reply.