Spirulina liquid extract(EU: spirulina concentrate) is blue liquid, like honey, fast-dissolving, avoid dust flying, and is easy to use. At the same time, it can avoid the shortcomings of powder product dust flying and difficult to preserve.
|Product Name||Spirulina Liquid Extract, Spirulina Concentrate, Blue Spirulina (phycocyanin) E3|
|Raw Material||Spirulina Platensis|
|Nutritional Content||Rich in protein, vitamins, minerals, carotenoids, and antioxidants|
|Color Vale||≥30 (E10%618 nm in distilled water)|
|Appearance||Special fragrance, Water solubility, Red fluorescence|
|Component||Water, sodium citrate, trehalose, invert sugar|
|Ingredients||30% trehalose, 5% sodium citrate|
|Manufacturer||Zhejiang Binmei Biotechnology Co., Ltd|
Blue spirulina(phycocyanin) is a kind of protein binding pigment, the same properties as protein. Its final product is blue liquid or powder, easily soluble in water and insoluble in ethyl alcohol and grease. It has poor stability to heat, light and acid, while it is stable under weak acid and neutral conditions (PH4. 5-8). However, it will occur precipitation phenomenon under acid conditions, and strong alkali can make phycocyanin discoloured t has poor stability to metal ions and poor chromaticity.
- FDA Food Facility Registration
- Halal Certificate, Kosher Certificate
- Our production facility is certified by HACCP
1. Applied in the food field, Liquid phycocyanin used as a natural pigment.
2. Applied in health care products, Liquid phycocyanin used as raw materials.
3. Applied in the cosmetic field, Liquid phycocyanin used to nourish and cure the skin.
4. Applied in the agriculture field, Liquid phycocyanin can be used as foliar fertilization.
1.High Technology: Binmei is one of the few technology companies that can produce blue spirulina (phycocyanin) on a large scale in the world.
2.Strict QC: Binmei has established a quality management system that can be traced quickly from raw material breeding to terminal consumers.
3.A strong R&D team of over 10 scientists! 9 years of experience in the active protein field! 8 patented technologies!
- Delivery Time: Around 3-5 workdays after receipt of your payment.
- Storage: Stored in a dry and cool place, keep away from strong light and heat.
- Shelf Life: Two years when properly stored.
What’s the difference between E10, E18, E25, and spirulia liquid extract(spirulina concentrate)?
- E10, E18, E25, their phycocyanin content is different. The larger the specification number, the higher the phycocyanin content.
- E10 and E18 are suitable for adding to food, E25 can be used for medical and nutritional care. We also have higher specifications of blue spirulina, such as reagent grade.
- E10 is more advantageous in price. From the perspective of the colouring effect, E10 and E18 are almost the same.
- E18 is the most widely used specification in the world, with large output and high-cost performance. E18 is more convenient to use than E10 and has better solubility. This is our most recommended specification.
- It is recommended to use E25 (without trehalose) for medical and health care.
- Spirulina liquid extract (Spirulina Concentrate) E3 is a blue honey-like liquid, fast-dissolving, avoid dust flying, and is more convenient to use.
Q1:Can I get a sample?
A: Of course. While your side should undertake the shipping cost.
Q2:What’s your MOQ?
A:Mostly our MOQ is 1kg, while sometimes we accept less quantity like 100g on the condition that a sample charge is 100% paid.
Q3: Is there a discount?
A: Yes, for larger quantity, we always support with better price.
Q4: What documents you provide?
A: Usually, we provide Commercial Invoice, Packing List, Bill of Lading, COA, Certificate of Origin. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
Q5: How to start orders or make payments?
A:You can send our your Purchase order(if your company has), or just send a simple confirmation by email or by Trade Manager, and we will send you Proforma Invoice with our bank details for your confirmation, and then you can make payment accordingly.
Q6. How about picking?
Usually, we provide paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside. Net Weight: 25kgs/drum. of course, we will according to you if you have special requirements for them.
Q7: What’s your delivery time?
A:We will make delivery within 3 to 5 days after payment confirmed (Chinese holiday are not included).
Q8: How to confirm Product Quality before placing orders?
A:You can get free samples for some products, and you only need to pay the shipping cost or arrange a courier to us and take the samples. You can send us your product specifications and requests, we will manufacture the products according to your requests.
Q9. Where is loading port?
A:Usually Ningbo Port.
Q10:How long does it take to the goods arrived ?
A:It depends on your location, for small orders, please expect 5-7 days by DHL, UPS, TNT. FEDEX, EMS.
For mass order, please allow 5-8 days by Air, 20-35 days by Sea.
Q11:How do you treat a quality complaint?
A:First of all, our QC department will do a strict examination of our export products by HPLC, UV, GC , TLC and so on in order to reduce the quality problem to near zero.If there is a quality problem caused by us, we will send you free goods for replacement or refund your loss.
Q12:How to contact us ?
A:You can choose your interested products and send inquiry to us.You can dial our telephone directly, and you will get your reply.