- Spirulina liquid extract (spirulina concentrate) is a terrific natural blue food coloring.
- A more economical way to dye food: Spirulina extract liquid formulations reduce the dosage coloring food.
- Great stability and solubility are shown through spirulina concentrate when it is under weak acid and neutral conditions (PH4. 5-8). However, it is unstable meeting with heat, light, metal iron, and acid. And precipitation phenomenon will occur under acid conditions. Strong alkali can make phycocyanin discolored. The liquid blue spirulina possesses low chromaticity. It’s easily soluble in water while insoluble in alcohol and grease.
- We are able to provide the most nutritious and most natural blue food dye – Spirulina Liquid Extract (spirulina concentrate) on the market.
|Product Name||Spirulina Liquid Extract|
|Other Names||Spirulina Concentrate, Blue Spirulina, Spirulina Extract E3|
|Raw Material||Spirulina Platensis|
|Color Vale||≥30 (E10%618 nm in distilled water)|
|Appearance||Special fragrance, Water solubility, Red fluorescence|
|Ingredients||Water, sugar, spirulina extract|
|Application||Food and beverage, food coloring|
|Manufacturer||Zhejiang Binmei Biotechnology Co., Ltd|
Spirulina liquid extract (spirulina extract, spirulina concentrate) is a kind of protein binding pigment, with the same properties as protein. Its final product is blue liquid, easily soluble in water and insoluble in ethyl alcohol and grease. It has poor stability to heat, light and acid, while it is stable under weak acid and neutral conditions (PH4. 5-8). However, blue spirulina powder will occur precipitation phenomenon under acid conditions, and strong alkali can make phycocyanin discoloured and has poor stability to metal ions and poor chromaticity.
Why Choose BINMEI?
- FDA Food Facility Registration
- Halal Certificate, Kosher Certificate
- Our production facility is certified by FSSC22000
- Analytical lab support
- Applications expertise
- Technical customer support
- Customized solutions
- Rapid response customer service
- Website documentation available
- Regulatory support
1. High Technology: BINMEI is one of the few technology companies that can produce blue spirulina (phycocyanin) on a large scale in the world.
2. Strict QC: BINMEI has established a quality management system that can be traced quickly from raw material breeding to terminal consumers.
3. A strong R&D team of over 10 scientists and 9 years of experience in the active protein field! 8 patented technologies!
- Delivery Time: Around 3-5 workdays after receipt of your payment.
- Storage: Stored in a dry and cool place, keep away from strong light and heat(The most suitable storage method: refrigeration at 0 °C-10 °C).
- Shelf Life: One years when properly stored.
What’s the difference between E10, E18, M18, E25, and spirulia liquid extract(spirulina concentrate)?
- The color value, ingredient and content of phycocyanin varied with the type of phycocyanin. The larger the number, the higher the color value, the higher the content of phycocyanin, and the fewer other ingredients.
- The difference between E18 and M18: E18 ingredients: 30% trehalose; M18 ingredients: 30% maltodextrin, NO SUGAR!
- E18 is the most widely used specification in the world, with high-cost performance and excellent solubility, which is our most recommended specification.
- Application: Spirulina liquid extract, E10 and E18 are suitable to be added to food, and E25 can be used for medical and nutritional care.
- E10, E18, M18, E25, and E30 are in the form of powder. No water can prevent oxidation and degrade blue protein. Therefore, phycocyanin can be preserved for several years.
- Spirulina liquid extract (spirulina concentrate) is a kind of blue honey-like liquid, which dissolves quickly, avoids dust flying and is more convenient to use.
Q1:Can I get a sample?
A: Of course. While your side should undertake the shipping cost.
Q2:What’s your MOQ?
A:Mostly our MOQ is 1kg, while sometimes we accept less quantity like 100g on the condition that a sample charge is 100% paid.
Q3: Is there a discount?
A: Yes, for larger quantity, we always support with better price.
Q4: What documents you provide?
A: Usually, we provide Commercial Invoice, Packing List, Bill of Lading, COA, Certificate of Origin. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
Q5: How to start orders or make payments?
A:You can send our your Purchase order(if your company has), or just send a simple confirmation by email or by Trade Manager, and we will send you Proforma Invoice with our bank details for your confirmation, and then you can make payment accordingly.
Q6. How about picking?
Usually, we provide paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside. Net Weight: 25kgs/drum. of course, we will according to you if you have special requirements for them.
Q7: What’s your delivery time?
A:We will make delivery within 3 to 5 days after payment confirmed (Chinese holiday are not included).
Q8: How to confirm Product Quality before placing orders?
A:You can get free samples for some products, and you only need to pay the shipping cost or arrange a courier to us and take the samples. You can send us your product specifications and requests, we will manufacture the products according to your requests.
Q9. Where is loading port?
A:Usually Ningbo Port.
Q10:How long does it take to the goods arrived ?
A:It depends on your location, for small orders, please expect 5-7 days by DHL, UPS, TNT. FEDEX, EMS.
For mass order, please allow 5-8 days by Air, 20-35 days by Sea.
Q11:How do you treat a quality complaint?
A:First of all, our QC department will do a strict examination of our export products by HPLC, UV, GC , TLC and so on in order to reduce the quality problem to near zero.If there is a quality problem caused by us, we will send you free goods for replacement or refund your loss.
Q12:How does it taste like about Spirulina liquid extract?
A:The Spirulina liquid extract is a natural blue food dye. With only a little bit of sugar added, it tastes sweet, just like the blue honey liquid.
Q13:How to contact us ?
A:You can choose your interested products and send inquiry to us.You can dial our telephone directly, and you will get your reply.