|Product Name||Blue spirulina extract E30|
|Characteristics||Blue Powder, with red fluorescence|
|Ingredients||100% spirulina extract|
|Color Value||≥300 (E10%618nm in distilled water)|
|Solubility||Soluble in water, insoluble in alcohol, and liquid|
|Application||Food, Beverage, Cosmetics and Nutritional supplement|
|Manufacturer||Zhengjiang Binmei Biotechnology Co., Ltd|
- Blue spirulina extract E30 is a natural blue pigment derived from spirulina, rich in nutritional content. Phycocyanin is produced by the combination of phycocyanin base and protein. High in amino acids and other nutrients, it is beneficial for the immune system and metabolism and is conducive to eliminating inflammation and increasing energy. People usually take the blue spirulina extract as a healthy food raw material.
- Blue spirulina phycocyanin E30 has poor stability to heat, light, and acid blue spirulina phycocyanin, while it is stable under weak acid and neutral conditions (PH4. 5-8). The precipitation phenomenon will occur under acid conditions. And strong alkali can make phycocyanin discolored.
- It is permitted by the EU as a food coloring, and it’s the only edible natural blue pigment approved by the FDA.
1. Natural food colorant: Food and beverage (gum, candy, ice cream, blue smoothies, frozen desserts, puddings, solid beverages, baking, noodles, etc).
2. Cosmetic field: It has functions like anti-allergy, antioxidant, moisturizing, antiphlogistic, etc.
3. Medical and health care: dietary supplements, pharmaceuticals.
Numerous properties of phycocyanin and its indications
Phycocyanin, a blue health gem, is the blue gold of spirulina. It has proven to be effective in combating many common and advanced health problems. Phycocyanin seems to be 6000 to 7000 times more active than spirulina itself and 20 times more potent than vitamin C.
- It favours the differentiation of stem cells and therefore promotes the production of transport and defence cells in the circulation in our body.
Recommended in case of tiredness, lack of iron, and recovery after intense physical exertion.
- Phycocyanin stops the development of “abnormal” cells. It prevents the breakage of DNA strands and promotes repair. Enhances the enzymatic activity of the cell nucleus.
- It exerts a modulating effect on the immune system thus reducing some of its excessive reactions and stimulating in a case of weakness.
Recommended in case of weakness or excess of the immune system in a temporary or permanent way.
- It has an antioxidant and antiradical action that protects the phospholipids of the cellular membranes and the connective tissues. It also conserves Superoxide Dismutase (SOD), catalase, glutathione and peroxidase, these antioxidants produced by our body, whose amount of production and effectiveness decreases with age. Its antioxidant effects accumulate with potent antioxidants that are part of the diet (vitamins C and E). Studies show that phycocyanin has antioxidant activity:
- 70 times greater than SOD,
- 16 times greater than vitamin E,
- 20 times greater than vitamin C.
Recommended for prevention of ageing and problems associated with old age.
- Combating the replication and development of dangerous microorganisms, including those affecting children.
- The detoxifying and protective action of excretory organs and filters Phycocyanin effectively reduces the toxicity of chemicals (heavy metals, medicines). It is advisable to consume consistently if you are ingesting chemicals.
- Spirulina polysaccharide and phycocyanin have the ability to fix toxins and expel them from the body, thus preventing them from depositing into the tissues and disrupting their functioning.
- Kidney stones are usually formed by the precipitation of calcium oxalate crystals. Biochemical changes induced by phycocyanin can prevent or reduce the appearance of these stones.
- Recommended in case of dirt in the body (heavy metals), and excess cholesterol. Cleaning and protection against heavy metals and other toxic substances.
- Action on the metabolism of sugars.
Some studies have shown that phycocyanin reduces circulating glucose levels and mitigates the consequences in case of excess sugars.
1. Advanced Technology: Binmei is the first enterprise to extract phycocyanin in China, and it is also the largest enterprise at present. Binmei is one of the few technology companies that can produce blue spirulina (phycocyanin) on a large scale in the world.
2. Extensive experience: Binmei has 10 years of experience in process improvement and extraction. We can produce the highest purity phycocyanin, high-quality natural blue spirulina, and phycocyanin powder in the world.
3. Strict QC: Binmei has established a quality management system that can be traced quickly from raw material breeding to terminal consumers.
4. A strong R&D team: Over 10 scientists and 9 patented technologies! The patent number of blue spirulina extract is ZL 2014 1 0409170.5.
- Analytical lab support
- Applications expertise
- Technical customer support
- Customized solutions
- Rapid response customer service
- Website documentation available
- Regulatory support
- FDA Food Facility Registration
- Halal Certificate, Kosher Certificate
- Our production facility is certified by FSSC22000
- Free sample! MOQ 1kg.
- We can make special specifications according to your requirements if your order is large.
- Delivery Time: Around 3 – 5 workdays after receipt of your payment.
- Storage: Stored in a dry and cool place, keep away from strong light and heat.
- Shelf Life: Two years when properly stored.
Q1: Can I get a sample?
A: Yes. Free sample available.
Q2: What’s your MOQ?
Q3: Is there a discount?
A: Yes, for larger quantities, we always support with better price.
Q4: How to start orders or make payments?
A: Please send your request to our e-mail: email@example.com. Our sales will contact you ASAP.
Q5. How about packing?
A: Usually, we use aluminium foil bags as the inner packaging and cartons as the outer packaging.
Q6: What’s your delivery time?
A: We will ship within 3 working days after payment (except Chinese holidays). For most countries and regions of the world, the goods usually arrive in about seven working days.
Q7: How to confirm Product Quality before placing orders?
A: You can get free samples for some products, you only need to pay the shipping cost or arrange a courier to us and take the samples.
Q8: How do you treat a quality complaint?
A: First of all, our QC department will do a strict examination of our export products by HPLC, UV, GC, TLC and so on in order to reduce the quality problem to near zero. If there is a quality problem caused by us, we will send you free goods for replacement or refund your loss.