|Product Name||Blue Spirulina (phycocyanin) E18 for Food|
|Nutritional Content||Rich in protein, vitamins, minerals, carotenoids, and antioxidants|
|Characteristic||Blue powder, with red fluorescence|
|Ingredients||30% trehalose, 5% sodium citrate|
|Colour Value||≥180 (E10% 618 nm in distilled water)|
|Solubility||Soluble in water, insoluble in alcohol and lipid|
|Manufacturer||Zhejiang Binmei Biotechnology., Ltd.|
Blue spirulina(phycocyanin) is a kind of protein binding pigment, the same properties as protein. It has poor stability to heat, light and acid, while it is stable under weak acid and neutral conditions (PH4. 5-8). However, it will occur precipitation phenomenon under acid conditions, and strong alkali can make phycocyanin discoloured t has poor stability to metal ions and poor chromaticity.
1.Natural food colourant: Food and beverage (gum, candy, ice cream, blue smoothies, frozen desserts, puddings, solid beverages, baking, noodles, etc).
2.Cosmetic field: It has functions like anti-allergy, antioxidant, moisturizing, antiphlogistic, etc.
3.Medical and health care: dietary supplements, pharmaceuticals.
Why choose BINMEI
1.High Technology: Binmei is the first enterprise to extract phycocyanin in China, and it is also the largest enterprise at present. Binmei is one of the few technology companies that can produce blue spirulina (phycocyanin) on a large scale in the world.
2.Rich experience: Binmei has 10 years of experience in process improvement and extraction. We can produce the highest purity phycocyanin in the world.
3.Strict QC: Binmei has established a quality management system that can be traced quickly from raw material breeding to terminal consumers.
4.A strong R&D team of over 10 scientists! 9 patented technologies! The patent number of blue spirulina extract is ZL 2014 1 0409170.5.
- FDA Food Facility Registration
- Halal Certificate, Kosher Certificate
- Our production facility is certified by FSSC22000
- Free sample! MOQ 1kg.
- We can make special specifications according to your requirements if your order is large.
- Delivery Time: Around 3 – 5 workdays after receipt of your payment.
- Storage: Stored in a dry and cool place, keep away from strong light and heat.
- Shelf Life: Two years when properly stored.
What’s the difference between E10, E18, E25, and spirulina liquid extract?
- E10, E18, E25, spirulina liquid extract(E3), their phycocyanin content is different. The larger the specification number, the higher the phycocyanin content.
- E10 and E18 are suitable for adding to food, E25 can be used for medical and nutritional care. We also have higher specifications of blue spirulina, such as reagent grade.
- E10 is more advantageous in price. From the perspective of the colouring effect, E10 and E18 are almost the same.
- E18 is the most widely used specification in the world, with large output and high-cost performance. E18 is more convenient to use than E10 and has better solubility. This is our most recommended specification.
- It is recommended to use E25 (without trehalose) for medical and health care.
- Spirulina liquid extract is a blue honey-like liquid, fast-dissolving, avoid dust flying, and is more convenient to use.
- E10, E18, E25 is a powder form, the absence of water prevents the occurrence of oxidative phenomena which degrade blue protein. Therefore, phycocyanin can be preserved for several years. You can choose different specifications according to your needs.
Q1:Can I get a sample?
A: Of course. For most products we can provide you a free sample, while the shipping cost should undertake by your side.
Q2:What’s your MOQ?
A:Mostly our MOQ is 1kg, while sometimes we accept less quantity like 100g on the condition that a sample charge is 100% paid.
Q3: Is there a discount?
A: Yes, for larger quantity, we always support with better price.
Q4: What documents you provide?
A: Usually, we provide Commercial Invoice, Packing List, Bill of Lading, COA, Certificate of Origin. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
Q5: How to start orders or make payments?
A:You can send our your Purchase order(if your company has), or just send a simple confirmation by email or by Trade Manager, and we will send you Proforma Invoice with our bank details for your confirmation, then you can make payment accordingly.
Q6. How about the packing?
Usually we provide paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside. Net Weight: 25kgs/drum. . Of course, if you have special requirements on them, we will according to you.
Q7: What’s your delivery time?
A:We will make delivery within 3 to 5 days after payment confirmed (Chinese holiday are not included).
Q8: How to confirm the Product Quality before placing orders?
A:You can get free samples for some products,you only need to pay the shipping cost or arrange a courier to us and take the samples. You can send us your product specifications and requests,we will manufacture the products according to your requests.
Q9. Where is loading port?
A:Usually Ningbo Port.
Q10:How long does it take to the goods arrived ?
A:It is Depending on your location,
For small order, please expect 5-7 days by DHL,UPS,TNT, FEDEX, EMS.
For mass order, please allow 5-8 days by Air, 20-35 days by Sea.
Q11:How do you treat quality complaint?
A:First of all, our QC department will do strict examination of our export products by HPLC, UV, GC , TLC and so on in order to reduce the quality problem to near zero.If there is a quality problem caused by us, we will send you free goods for replacement or refund your loss.
Q12:How to contact us ?
A:You can choose your interested products and send inquiry to us.You can dial our telephone directly, you will get our reply.