Benefits of BINMEI Spirulina
Spirulina is one of nature’s original superfood supplements that supports:
- Supports healthy ageing by boosting the immune system
- Supports normal cholesterol and lipid profiles
- Supports a healthy and active lifestyle by providing good nourishment
- Supports overall cellular health
|Product Name||Spirulina Tablet|
|Appearance||Blue-Green Round Tablet|
|Part used||Whole Plant|
|Identification||Complied to Standard|
|Composition||98.5% Pure Spirulina Powder, 1% Microcrystalline Cellulose, 0.5% Magnesium Stearate|
|Storage||To Store at 0℃-20℃ and To avoid light and heat.|
|Company||Zhejiang Binmei Biotechnology Co., Ltd|
Phycocyanin (Super Blue Antioxidant Unique to Spirulina)
Chlorophyll and potent Beta-carotene Vitamin A
Easily absorbed Iron
Essential Fatty Acids and Vegetarian Glycogen
Natural Vitamins and Minerals
9 Essential and Non-Essential Amino Acids
Just 2 servings a day equals 7+ servings of common fruits and vegetables in terms of antioxidant content (beta-carotene)
Naturally & Ecologically Grown
Our unique advantage:
- Our Spirulina from the Ordos Plateau, Inner Mongolia, sunshine time as long as 3076 hours, for the photosynthesis of Spirulina, laid a good foundation.
- The alkaline lake is rich in resources and water quality, and the content of heavy metals in Spirulina platensis is low (Pb ≤ 0.2, as ≤ 0.3, Hg, CD = 0).
Local endemic species: low-temperature Spirulina platensis, Only our Spirulina contains DHA.
- With the unique geographical environment and high-quality algae species, the protein content of Spirulina in our country is more than 65 on average, which is far more than that in other cultivation areas.
- The farming area does not occupy cultivated land and pasture land and turns the barren sand area into available land resources for sustainable development.
Keep your spirulina tightly sealed, in a dry area, and away from sunlight for optimal storage.
Q1: Can I get a sample?
A: Of course. For most products, we can provide you with a free sample, while the shipping cost should undertake by your side.
Q2: What’s your MOQ?
A: Mostly our MOQ is 1kg, while sometimes we accept less quantity like 100g on the condition that a sample charge is 100% paid.
Q3: Is there a discount?
A: Yes, for larger quantity, we always support with better price.
Q4: What documents you provide?
A: Usually, we provide Commercial Invoice, Packing List, Bill of Lading, COA, Certificate of Origin. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
Q5: How to start orders or make payments?
A: You can send our your Purchase order(if your company has), or just send a simple confirmation by email or by Trade Manager, and we will send you Proforma Invoice with our bank details for your confirmation, then you can make payment accordingly.
Q6: What’s your delivery time?
A: We will make delivery within 3 to 5 days after payment confirmed (Chinese holiday are not included).
Q7: How to confirm Product Quality before placing orders?
A: You can get free samples for some products, you only need to pay the shipping cost or arrange a courier to us and take the samples. You can send us your product specifications and requests, we will manufacture the products according to your requests.
Q8. Where is loading port?
A: Usually Ningbo Port.
Q9: How long does it take to the goods arrived?
A: It is Depending on your location,
For small order, please expect 5-7 days by DHL, UPS, TNT, FEDEX, EMS.
For mass order, please allow 5-8 days by Air, 20-35 days by Sea.
Q10: How do you treat a quality complaint?
A: First of all, our QC department will do a strict examination of our export products by HPLC, UV, GC, TLC and so on in order to reduce the quality problem to near zero. If there is a quality problem caused by us, we will send you free goods for replacement or refund your loss.
Q11: How to contact us?
A: You can choose your interested products and send inquiry to us. You can dial our telephone directly, you will get a reply.